OPEN 51 weeks of the year
Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
Closed for a week at Christmas and ALL Bank Holidays
We help a child to learn and absorb life and their surroundings in their most formative years.
To understand that each child is an individual in his/her own right, but as an individual learns to share, mix and interact with others.
Play is a very important part of learning and a wide range of natural, real and reclaimed resources are provided for the process.
Each child has a key-person, so that person can make good links with the family to support and discuss their child's development.
- Qualified Team of Early Years Practitioners
- Follow children's Interests, to plan and create for their learning
- Use Tapestry - An online Learning Journal that parents can interact with
- Fun learning experiences with a range of real resources
key Person's Role - is someone who
- Builds strong relationships with your child
- Understands the way your child learns
- Build's relationships with you as parents/carers the child's first educator
- Monitors learning & development
- Meets your child's individual needs
- Plans for their next steps
- Address's and supports your concerns